HONK provides affordable housing in Kenton, Boone and Campbell counties in Northern Kentucky.
Prospective homeowner’s must meet the following criteria:
- Have a strong desire to be a homeowner and demonstrate a need for HONK’s help
- Have a steady income that can support a mortgage
- Demonstrate that if they are not currently able to get a loan due to credit, that they have the ability to improve their credit to achieve a loan within 12-18 months
- Demonstrate the ability to live within their means
- Demonstrate through current living space that their home will be properly maintained
- Work with HONK to perform 500 hours of service in: improvement of self and family, repair and maintenance of property, community and/or church projects, helping to stabilize the neighborhood
- Meet income qualifications
To apply, fill out the online application below or
Housing Opportunities of Northern Kentucky does not discriminate in the selection of candidates for housing or any other services according to sex, race, religion, national origin, color, disability, or familial status.